Updated my Java web plug-ins setting script for Mac OS X 10.8 compatibility
Like a number of other Mac admins, I’ve started working on Mountain Lion to see a) what of my existing stuff works or breaks and b) what new functionality I need to test and build new solutions for. In the existing stuff category, I noticed that the script that I’ve been using on 10.7 to enable Java applications to work in Safari was no longer working properly on 10.8. I’ve fixed this issue and the script now works correctly on both 10.7 and 10.8.
The updated script is posted up on my GitHub repo at the following address: