Creating a meeting from an email in Outlook 2011
One of my users asked how he could create an meeting from an email in Outlook 2011. After doing a bit of research, here’s how you can create meetings from your Outlook 2011 email.
1. Select the email you want.
2. Click the Meeting button in the Outlook toolbar.
3. A new meeting window should pop up with the details from the email, including the email’s addressees listed as the meeting invitees.
4. Make whatever edits are needed.
5. Click Send to send the meeting invitation.