The very definition of crazy.
So here’s what Rich is doing today:
1. Starting a wait in a camp chair outside a suburban AT&T store at 11:30 AM.
2. The wait is expected to last until 6PM
3. An hour and a half of the wait is expected to be outside while the store is closed from 4:30PM – 6PM.
4. If he’s very, very lucky, he’ll get to spend $700 on a phone and accessories today.
5. If he’s not lucky, he’ll get to spend $700 on a phone and accessories later.
On the plus side, I’ve actually got $700 in cash available to spend. I *could* have put the whole thing on credit. Now, that would have been even crazier.🙂